Many of the statements and methods on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products, food, and beverages on this web site or made by Colorado Martini Publishing LLC are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using any of the products, methods, food, and beverages on this website.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Many of the links on coloradomartinis.com are affiliate links of which we receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for our users.
- The costs associated with running and maintaining our site and social media have grown. The affiliate links are a way Colorado Martini Publishing LLC helps offset these costs.
- If we post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that we personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
- Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items we have purchased ourselves and we were not paid or compensated in any way.
- Most links or posts within our website or to non-affiliate link external sites will not earn us commissions in any way.
- Our first priority is always providing valuable information and resources to help our user lives. We only link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within the purpose of this site.
Amazon: we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Groupon: we are a participant in the Groupon Partner Network Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to groupon.com and affiliated sites.