Is Everything in Colorado is Stoned? Come along with us as we show you the Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument, just outside of Colorado Springs, Colorado. In a beautiful grassy mountain valley in central Colorado lies one of the richest and most diverse fossil deposits in the world. Petrified redwood stumps up to 14 feet wide and thousands of fossils of insects and plants reveal the story of a very different, prehistoric Colorado. A great day trip from Colorado Springs or Cripple Creek Colorado. Shop: https://www.amazon.com/shop/coloradomartini
THE AFFILIATE LINKS BELOW HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL. THANK YOU FOR USING THEM WHILE MAKING YOUR PLANS & PURCHASES. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Many products used to produce or featured in our videos:
► DJI OSMO Mobile 3 Lightweight & Portable 3-axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer Compatible w/ iPhone & Android
► Nikon 3400 DSLR
► 4K Video Camera with infrared technology
► Google Pixel 4 XL
► Samsung 9 Smartphone
► FLIR C2 – COMPACT THERMAL CAMERA
► Spooky Colorado: Tales Of Hauntings, Strange Happenings, And Other Local Lore
► Haunted Colorado: Ghosts & Strange Phenomena of the Centennial State https://amzn.to/2oB0xOP
► Yo Colorado Vintage Denim Flag Patch Trucker Hat
► Colorado Circle Flag Distressed Trucker Baseball Cap
► Canned Oxygen for Altitude Sickness Prevention
► Roadside History of Colorado
► A Colorado History Book
► Somebody In Colorado Loves Me T-Shirt
► Colorado State Flag Distressed Ladies’ T-shirt/Vintage Look Tee
Surrender, YouTube Audio Library, Copyright Free
Unless credited on Colorado Martini’s web site, public domain, CC0, or in this video’s description. All photos and video are the property of Colorado Martini Publishing LLC. And are the sole copyrighted property of Colorado Martini Publishing LLC. You are not allowed to use any of our footage and images without the written permission from Colorado Martini. Colorado Martini’s website: https://ColoradoMartinis.com/
- Lyn Topinka, USGS [Public domain], https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MSH80_mudline_muddy_river_with_USGS_scientist_10-23-80.jpg, Retrieve January 27, 2020.
- Giant Sequoia, by John St. John, attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0), https://www.flickr.com/photos/jsjgeology/15715016987. Retrieved January 28, 2020.
- OpenStreetMap Florissant area, © OpenStreetMap contributors, https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=10/38.8200/-105.2466, Retrieved February 2, 2020.
- Eruption of a volcano above a village; lava covering, See page for author [CC BY (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)], https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Eruption_of_a_volcano_above_a_village;_lava_covering_Wellcome_V0044790.jpg, Retrieved February 2, 2020.
- Giant Sequoia Trees background, Tuxyso [CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Giant_sequoias_in_Sequoia_National_Park_2013.jpg
This disclaimer informs readers and viewer that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text and video are not meant to implicate any one company or organization. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible consequences of any entity, person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. This video is not meant for view under the age of 18.
We have made every effort to cite all photos & videos that are not owed by Colorado Martini. Any photo or video within this video not owned by Colorado Martini is either public domain, permission given through Creative Commons, or permission has been given by owner. Permission has been granted by individuals in the video to be filmed. Otherwise, the individual is blurred out or is not recognizable in the filming.
This video and description contain Amazon, Groupon or Booking.com affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Colorado Martini Publishing LLC receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos and content like this. Thank you for the support! See full disclaimer at: http://www.coloradomartinis.com
You must log in to post a comment.