This is the story of the Shoshone woman Sacagawea. Sacagawea is the woman who guided the Lewis and Clark expedition across the northern United Stated in 1805 and 1806. You know from the Night at the Museum. Note in Wyoming, it is spelled Sacajawea.
There is a woman who claimed to be Sacagawea. And the Shoshone honor her as if she was. Was she an impostor of the real Sacajawea? Come judge for yourselves
THE AFFILIATE LINKS BELOW HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL. THANK YOU FOR USING THEM WHILE MAKING YOUR PLANS & PURCHASES:
► Wyoming Hat
► Sacagawea Coin Set
► Yo Colorado Vintage Denim Flag Patch Trucker Hat
► Haunted Wyoming
► Colorado Circle Flag Distressed Trucker Baseball Cap
► Canned Oxygen for Altitude Sickness Prevention
► Bear Spray
► Book a hotel in Steamboat Springs
► Roadside History of Colorado (Roadside History
PLEASE VISIT US AT:
►Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/Colorado.Martini.16
►Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoMartiniLiving
Unless credited at the link below or on this channel’s content. All other photos and video are the property of Colorado Martini Publishing LLC. And are the sole copyrighted property of Colorado Martini Publishing LLC. You are not allowed to use any of our footage and images without the written permission from Colorado Martini.
• Lewis and Clark at Three Forks, Edgar Samuel Paxson [Public domain] , https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Detail_Lewis_%26_Clark_at_Three_Forks.jpg, Retrieved 25 Aug 2019.
• Rickmouser45 [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sacagawea_Birthplace.jpg , Retrieved 25 Aug 2019.
• Leonard Crunelle (1872-1944) sculptor, photographer Hans Andersen [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)], https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sakakawea-statue-bismarck-nd-2004.jpg , Retrieved 25 Aug 2019.
• See page for author [Public domain], https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sacagawea_statue_from_Gaston%27s_Centennial_History_of_Oregon.png , Retrieved 25 Aug 2019.
• Map of Wind River, By awmcphee – Own work, CC0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=80734026 , Retrieved 26 Aug 2019.
Copyright free music from YouTube Audio Library
This disclaimer informs readers and viewer that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text and video are not meant to implicate any one company or organization. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible consequences of any entity, person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content.
We have made every effort to cite all photos & videos that are not owed by Colorado Martini. Any photo or video within this video not owned by Colorado Martini is either public domain, permission given through Creative Commons, or permission has been given by owner. Permission has been granted by individuals in the video to be filmed. Otherwise, the individual is blurred out or is not recognizable in the filming.
This video and description contain Amazon, Groupon or Booking.com affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Colorado Martini Publishing LLC receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos and content like this. Thank you for the support! See full disclaimer at: http://www.coloradomartinis.com