Come take a tour of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado as we travel along Interstate Highway 70. We will start in Denver and end in Glenwood Canyon. We will take a look at towns and sites such as Golden, Morrison, Red Rock Amphitheater, Dinosaur Ridge, Denver’s buffalo herd, Buffalo Bill Cody’s grave and museum, Evergreen, Central City, Idaho Springs, Georgetown and its big horn sheep, Eisenhower tunnel, Vail, and more. So, take a trip with us and see some of our favorite places. #Travel #Colorado #RoadTrip
THE AFFILIATE LINKS BELOW HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL. THANK YOU FOR USING THEM WHILE MAKING YOUR PLANS & PURCHASES:
► Book a hotel in Vail
► Book a hotel in Breckenridge
► Roadside History of Colorado (Roadside History
PLEASE VISIT US AT:
►Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/Colorado.Martini.16
►Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoMartiniLiving
All photos and videos are owned and copyrighted by Colorado Martini Publishing LLC. Unless indicated at: https://ColoradoMartinis.com/ or here within.
- Footwarrior [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dinosaur_Ridge_tracks.JPG, Retrieved 16 Jun 2019.
- Chris Light [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dinosaur_Ridge_2017-09-30_1753.jpg, Retrieved 16 Jun 2019.
- Xnatedawgx [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Buffalo_Bill_Museum_%26_Grave_entrance_sign.jpg , Retrieved 16 Jun 2019.
- Max Pixel be freely distributed with a Creative Commons Zero – CC0, https://www.maxpixel.net/Continental-Divide-Loveland-Pass-Mountain-Pass-183269 , Retrieved 16 Jun 2019.
- Retro, from YouTube’s music library. Download
June 12, 2019.
You’re free to use this song and monetize your video.
Evergreen Memorial Park: http://evergreenmemorialpark.com
This disclaimer informs readers and viewer that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text and video are not meant to implicate any one company or organization. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible consequences of any entity, person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content.
We have made every effort to cite all photos & videos that are not owed by Colorado Martini. Any photo or video within this video not owned by Colorado Martini is either public domain, permission given through Creative Commons, or permission has been given by owner. Permission has been granted by individuals in the video to be filmed. Otherwise, the individual is blurred out or is not recognizable in the filming.
This video and description contain Amazon, Groupon or Booking.com affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Colorado Martini Publishing LLC receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos and content like this. Thank you for the support! See full disclaimer at: http://www.coloradomartinis.com �