Colorado is known for its grand old hotels. But one of the spookiest may be the Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs. Once a hotel of to the elite to a WWII Naval hospital that included a morgue and crematoriums. Come with us on a quick tour of the hotel and some of its strange occurrences.
THE AFFILIATE LINKS BELOW HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL. THANK YOU FOR USING THEM WHILE MAKING YOUR PLANS & PURCHASES:
► Bearington Theodore Brown Stuffed Animal Teddy Bear
► Book a stay at Hotel Colorado
► DJI Spark with Remote Control Combo (White)
►K2 KII EMF Meter Deluxe BLACK-New & Improved Design
► FLIR ONE Thermal Imaging Camera for Android USB-C
► FLIR ONE PRO LT Thermal Imaging Camera – IOS
► Camcorder Digital Camera with IR Night Vision HD Digital Video Camera 24.0Mega Pixels 18X Digital Zoom for Selfie Pause Function (Two Batteries Included) https://amzn.to/2KhpV6K
PLEASE VISIT US AT:
►Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/Colorado.Martini.16
►Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoMartiniLiving
All photos and videos are owned and copyrighted by Colorado Martini Publishing LLC. Unless indicated at: https://ColoradoMartinis.com/ or here within.
- President Roosevelt Bear Hunting, The Bear At Bay, Public Domain, https://www.flickr.com/photos/smu_cul_digitalcollections/15075483168, Retrieved 9 Jun 2019.
- Theodore Roosevelt, Public Domain, https://www.flickr.com/photos/smu_cul_digitalcollections/15239041956/in/photostream/ , Retrieved 9 Jun 2019.
- Returning from the hunt – the president of the people, Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Prints and Photographs division. Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division. https://www.theodorerooseveltcenter.org/Research/Digital-Library/Record?libID=o275195. Theodore Roosevelt Digital Library. Dickinson State University. Retrieved 9 Jun 2019.
- Tom Mix e il suo cavallo Tony, Public Domain, https://www.flickr.com/photos/116153022@N02/16146510473 , Retrieved 9 Jun 2019.
- Al Capone Mugshot CPD, United States Bureau of Prisons [Public domain], https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:AlCaponemugshotCPD.jpg , Retrieved 9 Jun 2019.
- Taft speaking at Springfield, Mass. (LOC) [Public domain], https://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/2516566660 , Retrieved 9 Jun 2019.
- Happy Haunts and Spirts of the Dead, from
YouTube’s music library. Download June 12, 2019.
You’re free to use this song and monetize your video.
This disclaimer informs readers and viewer that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text and video are not meant to implicate any one company or organization. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible consequences of any entity, person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content.
We have made every effort to cite all photos & videos that are not owed by Colorado Martini. Any photo or video within this video not owned by Colorado Martini is either public domain, permission given through Creative Commons, or permission has been given by owner. Permission has been granted by individuals in the video to be filmed. Otherwise, the individual is blurred out or is not recognizable in the filming. This video and description contain Amazon, Groupon or Booking.com affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Colorado Martini Publishing LLC receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos and content like this. Thank you for the support! See full disclaimer at: http://www.coloradomartinis.com
One thought on “Haunted Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs”
Absolutely loved it! I want to go ghost hunting with you.
You must log in to post a comment.