Did you know that several cruise ships leave Galveston Texas on a daily basis for the Caribbean? We did just that (see video below). We took a 5-day cruise to Cozumel and Progresso, Mexico on the Yucatan Peninsula. Where we took guided tours of the Mayan culture. We experienced the Mesoamerican ballgame from the Maya and Aztec culture; did some tequila tasting; visited the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza and a traditional Mayan village.
Lodging in Galveston
please help support this channel by using the affiliate link below for all travel arrangement.
- Mexico maps, Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License https://mapswire.com/countries/mexico/ , retrieved February 14, 2019.
- Galveston County Map, By Miguel R. Corazao – Originally released on Wikipedia by the author, CC BY 3.0, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=24497311 , retrieved February 16, 2019.
- Google maps, http://maps.google.com , retrieved February 16, 2019.
- The_Nexus_Riddim, YouTube Audio Library, retrieved February 14, 2019.
- Reviving a 3,000-year-old Ancient Ballgame: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYJxng6i4NQ
This disclaimer informs readers and viewer that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text and video are not meant to implicate any one company or organization. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible consequences of any entity, person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content.
This video and description contain Amazon or Booking.com affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Colorado Martini Publishing LLC receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos and content like this. Thank you for the support! See full disclaimer at: http://www.coloradomartinis.com
This content is strictly the opinion of Colorado Martini, and is for informational and educational purposes only.