Just outside of Denver, Colorado, in the Rocky Mountains, is The Stanley Hotel. The Stanley Hotel is known as the inspiration for Stephen King’s 1977 novel, The Shining. Paranormal activity is a normal occurrence at the Stanley. And in this video, Colorado Martini will tell some of the many ghost stories that the Stanley has to tell. We will travel the haunted halls and discover how haunted this Estes Park, Colorado hotel really is. Happy Halloween.
The Shining Merch, books, and movie for those you Love – (PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL BY USING THESE LINK)
• Funko Pop Movies: the Shining-Jack Torrance Collectible Figure: https://amzn.to/2COA2dX
• The Shining Book: https://amzn.to/2Q8h0CY
• Triple Terror Collection (Stephen King’s The Shining (1997) / IT / Salem’s Lot: https://amzn.to/2DcRn1a
• The Shining Ballroom Photo: https://amzn.to/2DdsGBz
• The Shining [Blu-ray]: https://amzn.to/2Q92wTu
• The Shining Here’s Johnny Repositionable Door or Wall Decal Sticker Graphic: https://amzn.to/2PtExRU
• Overlook Hotel Retro Carpet Hexagon Pattern Art Print Framed
Poster 14×20 inch: https://amzn.to/2JtJe8S
Music: Behind You by Fantasy Crisis – Royalty Free Music
This disclaimer informs readers and viewer that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text and video are not meant to implicate any one company or organization. But are merely meant for informational and educational purposes. And that the statements were a direct result from research in the references attached to this video and document. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible consequences of any entity, person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content.
This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Most links are for the Amazon affiliate program. Thank you for the support!
This content is strictly the opinion of Colorado Martini, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
• By Sgerbic [CC0], Stanley in Snow, from Wikimedia Commons, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Stanley_in_Snow.JPG, Retrieve October 1, 2018
• By Rachel Titiriga, Ghosts in the Hall, from Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/pocait/6036897367, retrieve October1, 2018
• By LuckyLouie [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)%5D, from Wikimedia Commons, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nightshot2.png, , Retrieve October 1, 2018
• By OSU Special Collections & Archives : Commons (Timberline Lodge and Mt Hood, circa 1935) [No restrictions], via Wikimedia Commons, from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Timberline_Lodge_and_Mt_Hood,_circa_1935_(5730765298).jpg, Retrieve October 1, 2018
• By Ben Churchill, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel, https://www.flickr.com/photos/radiotrippictures/27228264779/in/photostream/ , Retrieve October 1, 2018