In Denver, Colorado lays a beautiful 80.7 acre grassy knoll known as Cheesman Park. East of Denver’s Capitol Hill, the park boasts greenery, gardens, the Cheesman Pavilion & about 2,000 buried bodies. The homes around the family park have claims of hauntings and sighting of ghosts not only in their homes, but in the park and adjunct Denver Botanical Gardens. Several skeletons have been discovered over the years and relocated to other cemeteries. The 1980 movie “The Changeling” is about these claimed hauntings. The director claims that the movie even scared Martin Scorsese and Guillermo del Toro.
The original movie, movie posters, Halloween candy & costume DEALS
(PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL BY USING THESE LINK)
- The Changeling Movie DVD: https://amzn.to/2DCUJeP
- The Changeling Instant Video: https://amzn.to/2DCnNmD
- The Changeling GLOSSY FINISH Movie Poster (24″ x 36″ (61cm x 91.5cm)): https://amzn.to/2xXl15m
- Halloween Candy Chupa Chups Lollipops, Assorted Flavors in 6x6x6 Box Bulk Candy: https://amzn.to/2xTIGUw
- Halloween Candy Tootsie Pops Fun Flavor Assortment 100 pops https://amzn.to/2xUfsF0
- Halloween Costume – Cosplay Star Wars Jedi Robe Obi-Wan Kenobi: https://amzn.to/2QiQ3wn
- Trick or Treat Game of Thrones – Night’s King, White Walker: https://amzn.to/2DyAWNC Haunted Places in Colorado
- Halloween Costume – Peanut Butter And Jelly group costume: https://amzn.to/2DCopIX
Music: Behind You by Fantasy Crisis – Royalty Free Music
Movie mentioned: Medak, Peter, director. The Changeling. (1980). [Motion picture]. United States.
- Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps
- Map of Cheesman Park and Mt. Calvary Cemetery http://digital.denverlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll4/id/2655
- Grave marker of the Buckley Children in Denver Botanic Gardens former site of Mount Calvary Cemetery http://digital.denverlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll14/id/40
- Aerial View of Cheesman http://cdm16079.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/59749
- Cheesman Park, Denver http://cdm16079.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/64638
- Calvary Cemetery http://digital.denverlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/66067
- Kids playing in Mt. Calvary Cemetery http://digital.denverlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/13235
- Toppled headstones, Mt. Calvary: http://digital.denverlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/13233
- Grave marker of the Buckley Children in Denver Botanic Gardens former site of Mount Calvary Cemetery http://digital.denverlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll14/id/16
- Old cemetery at Cheesman Park, deserted now: http://digital.denverlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/22440
This disclaimer informs readers and viewer that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text and video are not meant to implicate any one company or organization. But are merely meant for informational and educational purposes. And that the statements were a direct result from research in the references attached to this video and document. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible consequences of any entity, person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content.
This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Most links are for the Amazon affiliate program. Thank you for the support!
This content is strictly the opinion of Colorado Martini, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
One thought on “Haunted Park Is Built Over 2000+ BODIES”
You must log in to post a comment.