Do you love the Cheesecake Factory’s Banana Cheesecake? Then you are in luck. This New York Style Banana Cheesecake recipe with a vanilla wafer crust is so creamy and a perfect dessert for the family. It can be made gluten free or regular. You will wow your guests and family with this beautiful dessert.
Products – Please use these links to help support this channel
• Gluten free vanilla wafer, 6.3 OZ (3 PACK): https://amzn.to/2x2KFFr
• Annie’s SnickerDoodle Bunny Cookies (Gluten-Free): https://amzn.to/2x4c4qG
• Annie’s Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Sugar, 6 Ounce: https://amzn.to/2CLz6Zv
• Hamilton Beach 62682RZ Hand Mixer : https://amzn.to/2NAFhUn
• Nilla Wafer Cookies, 11 Ounce: https://amzn.to/2x60QSu
• 9 Inch Non-stick Cheesecake Pan Springform Pan with Removable Bottom/Leakproof Cake Pan Bakeware with Cleaning Cloth: https://amzn.to/2x2LfmB
BANANA CREAM CHEESECAKE
• 20 vanilla wafer cookies (gluten free or regular)
GF: https://amzn.to/2x2KFFr or regular: Nilla Wafer Cookies, 11 Ounce
• ¼ cup butter, melted
• 24 ounces cream cheese, softened (3-8oz packages)
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 3 eggs
• ¾ cup mashed bananas (about 2), ripe
• ½ cup whipping cream
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• Lemon zest (about 1 teaspoon)
• Canned or homemade whipped cream for topping
• 10-inch springform pan
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place wafers in a blender or in a food process. Blend until finely crushed.
3. Add melted butter and blend well.
4. Using a 10-inch springform pan (https://amzn.to/2x2LfmB), press crumb mixture onto bottom of 10″ pan.
5. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add sugar and cornstarch. beat until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in bananas, whipping cream, and vanilla.
6. Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Place pan on cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes.
7. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F continue baking 60 minutes
8. Cool completely on wire rack.
9. Refrigerate cheesecake, uncovered, 8 hours or overnight.
10. Before serving run a knife along the edges. Then remove springform pan ring.
11. Allow cheesecake to stand at room temperature 15-20 minutes before serving.
12. Using a knife that has been slightly heated under warm water, cut into serving.
This disclaimer informs readers and viewer that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text and video are not meant to implicate any one company or organization. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible consequences of any entity, person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content.
This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission (mostly Amazon links). This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support! See full disclaimer at: http://www.coloradomartinis.com
This content is strictly the opinion of Colorado Martini, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Colorado Martini nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.